We are following the recommended social distancing guidelines for clients that visit our office. We are restricting the flow of clients in our waiting area. Our team is wearing masks, using sanitizing products throughout the facility, cleansing between clients and practicing very frequent hand-washing. We are asking all our clients to adhere to the CDC’s recommended guidelines and to follow the below.
Instructions for Our Visitors to The Red Thread Center Office
- When you arrive in our parking lot, call (772) 678 – 9040 to let us know you are here.
- If you need to fill out paperwork or present ID / insurance cards, we will may come out to your car with a clipboard or invite you to be seated in our waiting area. We’ll sanitize your cards with an alcohol wipe right before we return them to you.
- When the waiting area is cleared for you, we will ask you to enter the office. We’ll provide you with a mask if you don’t have your own.
- As soon as you enter the office, please visit our restroom to wash your hands before your session.
If you are scheduled for an appointment and are experiencing symptoms such as:
- gastrointestinal distress / vomiting
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
We ask that you stay home, seek medical attention as needed and contact us at (772) 678 – 9040 to reschedule your office visit or switch to telehealth (which ever is more appropriate for your situation).
Let’s all stay safe and healthy! We will get through this together.